Example of drag + drop upload
The simplest way to ingest videos to dotstudioPRO is via a manual upload through the dashboard. Up to 50 videos can be uploaded simultaneously:
- From the video view click “ADD VIDEO”. The upload modal will open.
- On the left side of the modal, ensure that “FILE” is selected.
- To upload click the “SELECT FILES” button; when a navigation window opens, choose the desired videos. (video files can also be dragged directly onto the Add Video Modal to initiate the upload).
- For each file uploaded, the modal will generate a progress bar. Do not close the window, until all videos have completed transfer.
- Videos will now appear in the dashboard with varied statuses which correspond to the transcode process. Once fully transcoded, image, metadata, and timed-text can be associated.